While Napa is the perfect destination for wine lovers, there are a variety of other wonderful ways to spend your time here as well. With the anticipation of Christmas building, now is the perfect time to find those last minute gifts for everyone on your Christmas lists. From clothing and jewelry stores to enchanting lifestyle boutiques and delicious food stores, downtown Napa’s shopping scene really does have it all. Book your stay at our romantic Bed and Breakfast today, and get ready to shop until you drop.
Unique Shopping Experiences
Everywhere you look, the charm of the holidays is on full display. In a city known for its exquisite taste, you’ll find plenty of wonderful and inspiring stores to explore; you just have to know where to look. We can help with that! Here are our favorite places to go shopping in Napa:
- The Oxbow Public Market is an enormous marketplace, featuring a diverse mix of local food vendors, artisan cafes, Napa Valley wine producers, and an organic produce outlet for local farms. It’s the perfect place to find goodies for an afternoon picnic in wine country.
- Cake Plate Women’s Clothing is the perfect place to go when you want upscale clothing from brands like Kate Spade, Trina Turk, and Tibi.
- Like Cake Plate, Danielle‘s has a carefully curated selection of upscale women’s clothing
- If you have a wine lover on your shopping list, head to Back Room Wines, where the owners focus on hard to get artisan wines from the Napa Valley Region.
- If you like hunting for unknown treasures, Antiques on Second is the place for you. It features unique and difficult to find collectables, furnishings and fashion pieces.
- If you have someone difficult to shop for on your Christmas list this year, visit Amelia’s Gifts for inspiration.
- The Napa General Store is the place to grab a bit, and find exquisite artisan goods in Napa.
- Ivy, Twig, & Twine is a wonderfully eclectic store featuring new and vintage furniture and decorations for the home.
- The Napa Premium Outlets are the place to be if you’re looking for a little money saving and retail therapy. You’ll find brand-name stores like Coach, Calvin Klein, Barney’s, J. Crew, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, and more.
- There’s no better way to end a shopping trip in downtown Napa than by picking up some of the delicious handmade treats at Vintage Sweet Shoppe.
The best gift of all can’t be found at any of the places listed above. The best gift this holiday season is time. How often do we find ourselves saying we wished we had more time to spend relaxing, and enjoying the simpler parts of life? Give the gift of time to someone you love this Christmas with a gift certificate to the romantic Candlelight Inn. With it, gift the opportunity to explore the many amazing facets of Wine Country. Book your stay with us, so you can take advantage of the incredible shopping in downtown Napa this holiday season.