Candlelight Inn Napa Valley was developed for an adult clientele seeking a tranquil atmosphere and is therefore unsuitable for children under 21 years old.
- We are not able to accommodate pets.
- The maximum number of guests per room is two adults.
- A valid photo I.D. and credit card must be presented upon check-in.
- We are a smoke-free property. Smoking is not allowed in any guestroom, deck, balcony or public areas. If it is determined a room is unusable due to smoke damage a $300.00 fee will be collected.
- Deposit and Fees. A deposit of $100.00 per room is required to secure any reservation. All room rates are subject to a 15% transient occupancy tax per night.
Cancellations and Changes
A $100.00 deposit is taken at the time of reservation. Any Cancellations made PRIOR to 5 days of your arrival will receive FREE CANCELLATION (please allow up to 14 days for refunds to be processed). If a reservation is cancelled INSIDE 5 days of arrival 100% of the reservation will be collected as the cancellation fee. ***All cancellation fees collected may be used as a credit for a future direct booking within one year.
Reservation changes are subject to the approval of the innkeeper. Early departures will be charged for the full amount of original reservation. Room rates posted are subject to availability and may change without prior notice.
Check-in Time is 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 pm. Should you arrive early, please feel free to call us and we will be glad to notify you as soon as your room is available for check-in. Arrivals after 9:00 p.m. MUST make prior arrangements with our reservations staff to ensure access to your room.
Check-out Time is 11:00 a.m.