Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there parking?
We have complimentary parking for our guests.
2. Are hairdryers provided?
All of our rooms have hairdryers.
3. Are there TV’s, DVD players, alarm radios, and
telephones in the rooms?
We no longer have telephones, but we do have a TV, DVD player, and alarm radio in each room.
4. Do you have WIFI?
Yes, we use Plume Wifi.
5. Is there a communal refrigerator?
Yes. We have a refrigerator in the breakfast room. It’s stocked with cheese plates, cake, and bottled water for you to enjoy. Wine is also available upon request complimentary.
6. Are pets allowed?
We are not able to accommodate pets.
7. When is breakfast served? What if I have food allergies?
Breakfast is served from 8:00-9:30 am. We can accommodate food allergies and dietary challenges with advance notice.
8. Is smoking allowed?
9. When is check-in and check-out?
The normal check-in time is between 3:00-8:00 pm with an 11:00 am check-out time. Late arrival can be accommodated with advance notice. Call us at 707-257-3717 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
10. Can I bring candles?
We cannot have open flames of any type in the house. Battery operated candles are allowed.
11. Do you have rooms with 2 beds? Do you have rollaways?
All of our rooms have a single bed with a maximum of two people per room. We do not have rollaways.
12. Do you allow children?
The Inn is not suitable for children under the age of 21 years old.
13. Do you serve dinner?
We do not serve dinner.
14. Can I order amenities for my room?
Yes. Kindly, make a request in advance of your stay.
15. Does the house have stairs to the second level rooms?
Yes. We have stairs to reach the second level of the house and do not have an elevator.
16. When is the pool open? Are there chairs to sit out by the pool?
The pool is seasonal and we have pool furniture and towels for your comfort.
17. Is the Inn on a busy street?
The inn is located on a quiet street with no freeway or street noise.
18. Do you have a concierge on staff?
Yes, we have a concierge on staff who can help arrange in-room massages, restaurant reservations, hot air ballooning, group tours, private tours, private transport to the airport, winery appointments, golf tee times, bike tours, horseback riding in Sonoma, and more.
19. What do visitors wear?
Napa Valley casual (jeans) and comfortable attire for the season. Some fine dining venues have jackets as “suggested” attire.
20. What entertainment will be playing while I am there?
Napa Valley offers a good selection of music options: Robert Mondavi Winery (summer only) and the Opera House to name a few.
21. Can I ship wine home?
Yes, we use Buffalo Shipping. We are not able to ship to Utah or New Hampshire, and restrictions apply to Pennsylvania.
22. Can I print my boarding passes?
Yes, please provide the required information to the innkeeper who will be more than happy to print out your boarding pass.
23. Are there any rental car companies in Napa?
Avis, Enterprise and Budget.
24. Do you have an accessible room/parking? Yes, our Garden View room is ADA compliant with a ramp directly from the parking area. Additional info here.