Now that November is here, it’s time we turn our attention towards the upcoming holiday season. The holidays are special in Napa Valley, and certainly something worth experiencing. Whether you plan to visit family in the area, or just want to carve out a little time for a romantic getaway this winter, now is the perfect time to plan a getaway. When it comes to romantic accommodations in Napa, nothing beats Candlelight Inn, consistently ranked as one of the best Bed and Breakfast’s in the valley. Book your room today, and enjoy the sights and sounds of the holidays with us.
Celebrate the 2017 Holidays in Napa
With Thanksgiving nearly upon us, we know just how busy and overwhelming the holiday season can be. Make sure you schedule in plenty of time to enjoy a few quiet moments to yourself. Napa’s quiet season is well underway, which means less crowded restaurants and wineries, and less congested roads. Now is the time to embrace Napa, and all that makes it such an exquisite vacation destination. If that’s not enough to lure you here, perhaps the excitement of the holidays will be. Here’s what’s in store from now through the December in Napa:
- Kick off another joyous holiday season with the annual Christmas Tree Lighting, which will take place on November 22, 2017 at Veteran’s Park.
- Join in Napa’s Christmas Parade on November 25th, 2017. This year, the theme is “Twas the Night Before Christmas.”
- Horse Carriage Rides will be offered around Napa on December 7, 14, and 21.
- Catch a ride on the Holiday Wine Trolley on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from December 1st – 24th. It’s an extraordinary journey and a quintessential Napa experience. The trolly ride includes classic Christmas carols, a 90-minute tour of the historic downtown areas of Napa, and a visit to many of the beautifully lighted inns and quaint Victorian neighborhoods around Napa.
- The Napa Lighted Art Festival, which is a wonderful artistic display of lights projected onto Downtown Napa businesses, will be taking place from December 9th through the 17th.
- Enjoy a unique rendition of holiday sounds with the Tuba Christmas concert on December 16th at Veteran’s Park.
- Enjoy a little traditional holiday fun on Napa’s only outdoor ice rink, which is open from November 17 – January 7, 2018.
- See Chris Isaak’s Holiday Tour, which is coming to Napa’s Uptown Theatre on December 7th.
- Hop aboard the Napa Valley Wine Train’s Santa Train throughout the holidays, and enjoy an experience like no other. The train will run from November 19 – December 29, 2017.
Napa also happens to be a wonderful place to shop for those hard-to-find Christmas gifts. Not only will you find the perfect gift, but you’ll help support the small businesses that make Napa’s downtown shopping experience so charming. Great places to look include Yarns on First, Ivy, Twig, & Twine, Napa Bookmine, Toy B Ville, Oxbow Public Market, Napa Valley Distillery, Napa General Store, Napa Valley Coffee Roasting Co., The Roost Napa, and so many more. And don’t forget: Gift Certificates for a stay at Candlelight Inn also make spectacular gifts for friends and family.
When you’re ready for a restful night of sleep, sink into the comfortable accommodations at Candlelight Inn, Napa’s best choice for lodging. Book your room today, and celebrate the holidays in style at our award-winning Bed and Breakfast.