Downtown Napa tasting rooms, wineries, restaurants, and more are finally back open. We’re ready to welcome you back to Napa Valley, just in time for your summer getaways! It’s been hard to be closed for so many months, and travel is bound to look a little different than usual, with more people sticking closer to home. All of this adds up to the perfect time to plan a getaway to our romantic Bed and Breakfast in Napa Valley. We take not just your health and safety seriously, but the enjoyment of your time here in the Napa Valley as well. Think of us as your own private oasis, right in the heart of California’s premier wine tasting region!
One of the best things about staying at our romantic Napa Valley Bed and Breakfast is our location. In just minutes, you can be enjoying the wonderful variety of downtown Napa tasting rooms, shops, and restaurants, or you can be out exploring our favorite wineries in Napa, the Los Carneros region, or nearby Sonoma. We sit on the border of all 3, offering you the best location for wine tasting in Napa Valley.
With just 11 private guest rooms, you can rest easy knowing there won’t be large crowds to contend with like at other large hotels. Not only that, but we’ll offer you personalized recommendations so you enjoy the very best of wine country while you’re here. Now is the perfect time to plan a little time for yourself. Book your room at our top-rated romantic Napa Valley Bed and Breakfast today!
Downtown Napa Tasting Rooms Worth Your Time
The wine never stops flowing in Napa Valley, but that can sometimes make it hard to choose where to enjoy an afternoon of wine tasting. There are, of course, a number of exquisite way to experience the diverse wines of the area, too, including riding the Napa Valley Wine Train, taking customized wine tours, and heading out on your own to visit the beautiful vineyards that dot surrounding hillsides. As you explore Napa Valley, don’t overlook the incredible downtown Napa tasting rooms.
Some of the best wine tastings in the valley can be found at these downtown Napa tasting rooms, and the best part about them is you don’t have to travel far to get there. And, once you’re there, downtown Napa is incredibly walkable, which makes wine tasting in downtown that much easier and more enjoyable! Downtown Napa tasting rooms are also traditionally open later than wineries and vineyards in the countryside, which of course just means more time to explore these delicious wines. Wine tasting in downtown Napa is about as hassle-free as you’re going to get, short of booking a door-to-door private wine tour – which we’d be happy to help you arrange, too.
So you’ve settled on at least one day of wine tasting downtown. Now which downtown Napa tasting rooms should you visit? Here are 10 of our best recommendations!
- The Oxbow Public Market is a great place to combine two of our greatest loves; food and wine. Oxbow Wine and Cheese Merchant offers visitors a wonderful wine bar that can be paired with a variety of cheeses and charcuterie; the perfect small snack before continuing on your wine tasting journey!
- The CRU tasting lounge at the annex next to the Oxbow Public Market is an intimate, cozy space for wine tasting and a perfect place to take a break in between browsing the best of this incredible market. They offer tastings of Vineyard 29 wines, and it’s the only place to taste CRU Rose and CRU Merlot.
- Another nearby downtown Napa tasting room is the Krupp Brothers tasting room. Beyond just offering their delicious wines in a laid back environment, they also offer small bites.
- Cadet Wine Bar is one of the best nightlife venues in downtown Napa, and also happens to be a popular place for wine tasting (and beer, too!). Their outdoor patio is a particularly wonderful place to spend an evening.
- Head to Brown Estate tasting room, and enjoy one of the best glasses of Zinfandel you’ve ever had. They are well-regarded as one of the valley’s top Zinfandel producers.
- Vintner’s Collective, a delicious downtown Napa tasting room, is housed in the oldest building in downtown. The building dates back to 1875. You’ve likely never heard of many of their wines, which makes it one of the most interesting (and often delicious) tasting experiences in downtown.
- JaM Cellars is the perfect late-night tasting room in downtown Napa. Not only do they offer great wines from Truchard Winery in Carneros, but the whole experience is centered around the art and the fantastic turntable music system.
- The Bounty Hunter is a very hip and trendy downtown Napa tasting room. They have an extensive wine list that’s worth the visit, but they also delicious food as well, like their incredible beer can chicken.
- Mark Herold Wines near the Oxbow Public Market offers a delightfully funky vibe, which perfectly compliments their eclectic and delicious collection of wines.
- For something truly unusual, try a chocolate and wine pairing at Vintage Sweet Shoppe. It’s the perfect pairing to a romantic getaway at our B&B, too!
The Most Romantic Getaway in Napa Valley
A visit to Napa truly centers around great wine and food, with is something we take seriously here at our Napa Valley Bed and Breakfast. Your day here always starts off with a gourmet multi-course breakfast made right here at the Inn. From there, we’re happy to offer our recommendations and act as your personal concierge, ensuring you experience nothing but the best during your time in Napa.
Our 10 beautiful and romantic guest rooms, along with our private cottage, offer you the perfect place to relax, unwind, and reconnect this summer. Relax poolside in our beautifully landscaped backyard when you need a break from it all, or enjoy a pampering couple’s massage in the privacy of your suite. Nowhere else will you find the same sense of elegance and romance experienced at the Candlelight Inn. This summer is your perfect opportunity to discover Napa as it’s meant to be seen. Book a room at our romantic Bed and Breakfast in Napa Valley today!