A trip to the Napa Valley is all about indulgence, and there’s no better way to treat yourself than with decadent meals and world-class wine out on the town. Thankfully, these Napa restaurants are on the pulse of the culinary trends, using the freshest ingredients, and offering five-star service. (Not to mention the extensive wine lists!) Take advantage of the beautiful Napa sunshine and dine al fresco with stunning views of the vineyards, the bustling downtown center, or the Napa River.
Before you start making your dining reservations, you’ll want to get your lodging on the books, and our Napa Valley Bed and Breakfast is more than just a hotel room. Our elegant Tudor-style Inn is one of the best places to stay for your next wine-tasting getaway. The intimate guest suites are the perfect backdrop for your trip with high-end amenities, an outdoor pool, a healthful breakfast each morning, and a concierge available 24/7.
Outdoor Dining at these Napa Restaurants
One of the perks of a California vacation is the weather, so you’ll want to take every advantage to enjoy the warm sunny days and temperate evenings. A vast selection of Napa restaurants offer outdoor dining—on beautiful terraces overlooking the vineyards or cute garden patio spaces.
Here are some of our favorite restaurants in the Napa Valley area for a meal in the open air:
- Brasswood Bar and Kitchen: It’s all about elegant wines, delicious food, and warm service here, focusing on sitting back and relaxing. Find a spot on one of the outdoor patio spaces equipped with fountains and fireplaces.
- Oxbow Public Market: A downtown fixture, this one-stop shop is home to 22 merchants, including Napa restaurants, bars, and cafes. Visitors will find a large deck with seating overlooking the Napa River, as well as indoor spots and bar service at many businesses.
- Bistro Don Giovanni: For classic, old-school Italian fare, this longtime Napa restaurant offers intimate indoor seating, as well as tables on the beautiful garden patio space. Enjoy handmade pasta by the burbling fountain in the fresh air!
- Gott’s Roadside: Located right next to the Oxbow Public Market, this casual joint is an excellent spot for lunch with innovative burgers, milkshakes, and surprisingly delicious salad choices.
- Cole’s Chophouse: Known as one of the top 100 steakhouses in the country, you’ll receive that classic Napa experience at Cole’s. The open patio is a lovely space for hearty dry-aged steaks and fresh seafood.
- The Grove at Copia: For Mediterranian-style farm-to-table dining, you’ll find one of the unique experiences at this pick of the Napa restaurants. Connected to the Culinary Insitute of America, the best and brightest are training here to become world-class chefs.
- Auberge du Soleil: Perhaps the most spectacular terrace space in the Napa Valley, you’ll enjoy fine-dining French cuisine while taking in the awe-inspiring views from the hill at this vineyard restaurant.
For more recommendations for Napa restaurants, be sure to ask any of our helpful staff members. We’re also happy to make reservations for you!
Elegant Lodging at our Napa Bed and Breakfast
After you’ve explored the bounty at these Napa restaurants, we’ll be ready to welcome you back to your romantic suite. Each spacious room is designed with relaxation in mind, from the cozy linens and robes to the gas fireplaces and Jacuzzi tubs—you’ll be in paradise. Our secluded pool is the perfect spot to refresh and take in the elegant architecture of our English Tudor-style Inn and the blooming gardens of the tranquil backyard.
As always, breakfast is taken care of here; just one last thing that you don’t need to worry about while on your stay. We can’t wait to host you at Candlelight Inn in the heart of Napa. Book your next holiday today!